The first question that comes to mind when someone’s making the decision to book any accommodation these days is: ‘Am I going to be safe?’ If you feel comfortable enough to step out of your front door, we promise you’ll feel extremely safe stepping into ours.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR WELL BEING
- Our modest establishment size means little foot traffic
- Apartments are kept empty and ventilated at least 24 hours before your check-in
- Guests go from our front door into apartments without touching a surface
- We now have instant messaging service with all of our guests via WhatsApp
OUR STAFF PROTOCOL
- All Poetry staff has their temperature checked daily
- We wear protective masks when passing through all of our building’s common areas
- Half of our staff is not on premises but working from home and online to help
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
- All hard surfaces are disinfected with special attention to high touch areas: door knobs, light switches, remotes, etc.
- Paperless check-in is available
- Our cleaning protocol follows CDC guidelines
- Common areas are cleaned multiple times per day
- Alcohol dispensers are located on each side of our front door upon entering and when leaving as well as at our front desk.
- An in-person check-in can be done at our front desk where our staff is separated from guests by a glass structure
- Keys are sanitized in front of you
- Your luggage and any other items you bring into the building during your stay will be disinfected at your request
DURING YOUR STAY
- If you would like food delivered, there are wonderful neighborhood options Here.
- We ask that only two separate groups gather in our lobby at a time
- Only you and your group will be in an elevator at one time
- We have set up occupancy limits for our sundeck and dipping pool area, as well as our organic garden
AT THE END OF YOUR STAY
- Any outstanding charges can be handled the day before check-out and online
- Self check-out is encouraged and keys can be left at the dropbox near the front door